Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
gandhi

My WiFi is not Detecting any networks

This problem came 2 days before. when my frdnz phone detected 5 wifi networks and mine 0. i first did Settings reset it dint help then i did Factory reset it dint help. then i updated my neo V to ICS and still it is not working.any information from your side will be hugly helpfull 

One time poster
Kraitt

Re: My WiFi is not Detecting any networks

I have same problem too.

While other mobile phones like Xperia Ray detects WiFi connection, My Neo V can not detect any Wifi connection. WiFi range for Neo V is very poor.

You should go to GingerBread and you should use your mobile phone closely to WiFi modem.

There is no solution for this problem.

One time poster
gandhi

Before my phone used to detect all wifi networks. all offsudden it stopped detecting any network. my phone Neo V used to give the best speed in Wifi compared to my frndz phones....
Now cannot even detec any netwoork :smileysad:

Sony Xperia Support
Sam

If it cannot pick up any connection at all then this may be an issue with the Wi-Fi module. In this case I would have to advise that you get the phone through to an authorised repair agent.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

One time poster
gandhi

Yes i am on my way to authorised Sony Service Center.! my phone is still in warrenty