Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: Heating issues and cannot use the phone while charging

this is android not a PC, you will be fine, as long as you download apps from the market you will be safe. you do not need the battery/juice defender at all, I would suggest repairing your phone with SUS or PCC then remember not to install taskillers, battery defenders and/or antivirus

Don't forget to mark the Correct Answers & Helpful Answers

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Forum Legend
uliwooly

just click on "repair"/Install anyway.

go to settings -> about phone

which android version and build number do you have? are you using a third party battery? protective case?

Don't forget to mark the Correct Answers & Helpful Answers

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

my android version in 2.3.4 and build number is 4.0.2.A.0.62  M not using any third party battery or any protective case. I'm woried about updatin d phone as m not much of a technical person which might case damage to my phone. Should I take it to service center?

Community Manager
Johan

If none of the suggestions above helps it needs to be checked at a repair center. Contact your local support team for more info about repair centers.

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/contact-info/

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

After uninstalling EASY BATTRY SAVER, i found somewhat less heating in my cell...  but still during Browsing ,problem of heating appeares...  :smileyplain: What to do???

Forum Legend
uliwooly

that's normal, using the phone will heat up the phone, download an temperature app to see how hot it gets?

Anonymous(anon)

yup, i have installed androsensor yesterday...Max temp reached - 45 degree celcius during browsing...

thnks

Forum Legend
uliwooly

seems to be normal :smileyhappy: