Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Master
slimshaddy

Re: Frustrated from the camera compression!!

sony have great technology and resources..

but still they cant implement this..

or even reply to this issue...

if they think an update is not worth it then reply to us..

Anonymous(anon)

agreed ..

thats the difference between sony and apple :smileyplain:

and we have paid to get a good cam phone .. and still sony is not doing anything

simple making fool of their customers ..

Anonymous(anon)

you know my 5mp fails infront on my friends 3.15mp normal andriod cam .. i feel so embarrased and angry at the same time :smileyangry:

Anonymous(anon)

Apple recalls first generation iPod nano due to overheating battery issue

http://blog.gsmarena.com/apple-recalls-first-generation-ipod-nano-due-to-overheating-battery-issue/

see the difference .. they are calling the products they sold in 2005 -06 ...thats Apple for you

Anonymous(anon)

whats more dissapointing is the lack of feedback from SE mods on this issue.the lack of SE feedback indicates they know theres an issue and dont want to be drawn on it .as models have just recieved 2.3.4 update cant see any more fixes this side of icecream sandwhich update.looks like SE just hoping to ship as many neo v for xmas salesworry about complaints later,seen this all before with samsung and the jet debarcle..

Anonymous(anon)

sony is doing this from quite a long time now :smileyplain:

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

another thing to envy the "icrap" products

1) updates available world wide within 2 weeks or so it was original released to the US

2) keep updating their phones even after 2 - 3 years

3) recalling products that are faulty

4) recalling products that are faulty even if they were sold YEARS ago

5) sony provided the camera sensor to the icrap 4S and it works better on their phone than ours? ugh

Anonymous(anon)

exactly .. i hate Apple but i have to agree they are the best.. they knows how to make a product better then any other company ..

this is very bad .. we trust sony blindly and still they are doing nothing

Anonymous(anon)

sadly by the time people end up here to see the debarcle over this issue,they wil have already bought the neo/neo v before finding out that the images have severe compression issues.i know there are options to improve the camera in android market but why should we hav eto get freeand or paid apps from 3rd parties to make out camera phones costing several hundred £ $ or wot ever..also i asumed that the neo v had same camera hardware apart from 5mp lens.didnt realise that the v didnt have an exmor r sensor @5mp instead of 8mp

Master
slimshaddy

2 saurabh - i feel exacty the same...