Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Greenhorn
maheshyvd

Formatting Sony Neo V

i want to format my  neo v such that it has came to me from dealer without any apps apk files in loaded..and my moble has some trojan virus in memory  card as i suspect...i want them to be permanently deleted....what should i do plzz reply me as some people has supported when my phon e was in problem ?

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: Formatting Sony Neo V

you want to delete the preloaded apps? is that's what you are trying to say or are you trying to format the SD card?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

If you want to delete all the data in the phone including memory card then you can use SEUS or repair option available in PC Companion... If you want to format only the memory card then do it by formatting via Windows PC.

You can use mass storage mode to format your memory card or use external adapter.

Greenhorn
maheshyvd

ya i want to delete what i downloaded ...but i need what i got while i purchased the phone

Greenhorn
maheshyvd

no.....

Forum Legend
uliwooly

I think he wants to remove pre-loaded apps. but to reformat the sd card

settings -> storage -> unmount SD card -> format

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Forum Legend
uliwooly

here is Update Service (SUS)

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

http://www-support-downloads.sonymobile.com/Software%20Downloads/Update_Service_Setup-2.11.12.5.exe

Anonymous(anon)

You can simply update your phone with same firmware by repairing on PC Companion....

Click on "Your phone is up to date"

2.png

Click on repair phone to start updating

1.png