Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
eng_samy

Don't buy Sony Mobiles again

after the last news about updating Xperia 2011 phones to ICS

http://developer.sonymobile.com/wp/2012/03/30/learn-about-the-technical-differences-between-gingerbr...

it's very clear that Sony mobile is a very poor and weak company

they have fooled customers by announcing that they are gonna upgrade Xperia 2011 to ICS

after this long wait...now they are declaring that ICS will not be a good software for Xperia 2011 phones and it will affect performance

it will slow down phones and it's not that stable like GB V2.3.4

they will not annouce the updates over OTA....that's mean they would like to hide their crime ...and only fooled customers whom gonna update using PC under their responsibility

Sorry Sony......My Xperia Neo V will be the last phone from your bad company

Samsung is better and they really have proved that they are No 1 in mobile market

they respect their customers not like what Sony did

Sony Mobile will die soon.....me personally i'll advise all my friends and over all Mobile blogs and boards not to buy sony anymore

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Don't buy Sony Mobiles again

Well if you would have said this before the blog they posted .. i would have asked you to shut up

but my friend i agree with you .. if they dont provide us a good ICS update thn we are fooled and this will be my last Sony phone  all thanks to Sony :smileywink:

One time poster
keung303

Totally agree with you. The biggest reason I bought my Neo V a few months ago was that SE announced that this is one the the model will upgrade to ICS shortly (but then postphoned and postphoned)........... while the whole world is waiting and hoping the so called final releasing date (the "end of March, early April"), they now saying that the upgrade will be soonest middle of April, and there is a message/signal behind their announcement that the ICS may be good enough!!!!!!!!! Can we trust this company anymore?

One time poster
hunkyycbz

or we can say sony ericsson rocks and sony sucks,,,

Anonymous(anon)

What did you expected,that neo v with 1ghz and 512 Ram will be faster with ICS which is created in mind of a dual core cpu and 1gb ram? That's why Sony told everyone that if you don't like don't update and use 2.3.4,and I think it's the first company that posted the cons/pros of both android versions.If you want a faster ICS try cyanogen mod 9, don't blame Sony for ICS.

Anonymous(anon)

I have a defective NEO V, which is reset. Sony advises to wait for the ICS, which is to solve this problem, and here he writes that the ICS will be less stable. Pressed me a defective phone and no one wants to admit it and replace.
No more sony.

One time poster
keung303

Hi djpar,

It was a few months ago SE announced that all the 2011 xperia phones will have ICS upgraded, Neo V was on the list and this is why I bought it. I think I am not the only one doing this. Moreover, me myself, like many other people, just an ordinary user who don't know much about 1ghz and 512 Ram means. I supposed Sony/SE has the expertise and knowhow. May be you are right, I shouldn't blame Sony, I should blame myself trusting them.

Anonymous(anon)

well Sony should have thought all this before proudly announcing ICS to all 2011 line up ..

and now they are giving lame excuses that it is not stable n all???

they said they are proud of extemely stable GB ver ..i guess they are yet to release it right ? becoz i see most of the software issues with which users are suffering chck this out

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/27059

Anonymous(anon)

seriously i bought sony for thr ICS update , now i regret it for buying SONY...

this will be my last sony mobile.....i am losing my hope on you....

Anonymous(anon)

With 199 euro (here in Greece) you can't buy a smartphone with 1ghz 512 ram and 3.7 inch display etc. What did you expected to run ICS perfectly;