Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
eng_samy

Dear Xperia's 2011 users..let's unveil the ugly real face of Sony to the world

Dear Blogs users ,

After what sony did regarding ICS update and how they fooled us by telling us some lies in order to buy their phones and they suddenly declare to us not to go to ICS because it will slow down our phones and it's not stable like GB !!!!

whom don't know what i'm talking about please read that blog 1st

http://developer.sonymobile.com/wp/2012/03/30/learn-about-the-technical-differences-between-gingerbr...

i think it's our time (we are Sony fooled customers) to unveil the ugly real face of Sony to the world

let's share our experince with the whole world about what Sony did with us !!!

they really have thieved our money ....i have bought my Xperia Neo V after reading that Sony will upgrade their Xperia 2011 to ICS

now they are saying that sorry to my stupid customers....don't go to ICS it's not stable...and will slow down your phones

OTA update will not be available...that's mean they will publish a crime and not an update !!! :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

they don't want amateur customers to get that harmful update ...and they will tell who update ....Sorry you have updated your phone under your own risk :smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy: we didn't announce our update OTA !!!! :smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

Sony..you are funny

about my self i'll start to publish everywhere about my bad experince with that Sony

i'll restore my money when i tell the world to not buy Sony mobiles anymore ....

whom going to share with me ?

let's start here by sharing in famous mobile phone sites to tell their users not to buy Sony anymore and let's share our experince

www.gsmarena.com

let's go

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Dear Xperia's 2011 users..let's unveil the ugly real face of Sony to the world

Stop blaming for neo v and Sony,realise that programmers trying to.do the best to optimize our phones for ICS and if you still don't like your neo v try to understand that you paid too little for an android with 3.7" 512 ram and 1ghz CPU and see that fir the amount of money you paid for neo v you can't buy the same or better phone from Samsung,HTC,Motorola or any other company

One time poster
eng_samy

Re: Dear Xperia's 2011 users..let's unveil the ugly real face of Sony to the world

hehehehrre

i could buy Samsung S2 but i didn't because stupid Samsung didn't annouce that they are going to upgrade their S2 later :smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

but your geniuses Sony Engineers did while thay can't ...

did you know why now ? :d;d;D;D:smileyyahoo::smileyyahoo:

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

One time poster
SEXperiaNeoV

Oh well, misery loves a company.

If you dislike it this much, you need not open up an arguement. Just drop the product be selling it, put it in your junk bin... no need to spend this much of energy on this issue. If you do not purchase another Sony product, fine, it's Sony's lost, not yours. So why the misery?

One time poster
eng_samy

will you pay me my money ? :smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

hehehehe

so many funny persons here !!! :smileyhappy:

One time poster
ChristianHJW

Strange posting :-D ??

As a professional user, i tested the phone extensively BEFORE buying it, as i need a phone that can do what i want it to do, and at the same day when i am buying it ? I would NEVER EVER consider buying a phone that MAYBE IN FUTURE, after a promised software upgrade, will fulfill my expectation ?

This very much reminds me of my son, at tge age of 13, who absolutely wants to own an iPhone 4S, mainly because of SIRI. Interesting enough, he is only using his current phone, an Xperia Play, to do games with it. My question to him, why he would prefer an iPhone to the Play and what he would actually do with SIRI, was '... no, i don't need it, but it's cool ....

This young gentleman here obviously bought his phone because he wanted to be first in his shool class running his phone on ICS, rather than owning and using an ANDROID phone ;-) .....

Anonymous(anon)

You can buy SG2 with 200€?...tell me where to buy it

One time poster
SEXperiaNeoV

eng_samy, that's my point. NOBODY will give our money back. We just make it worst for ourselves by stressing ourselves.

What to do? Charge it to our experience, and swear not to purchase any sony anymore until the end of time.

One time poster
SEXperiaNeoV

Right you are Christian...

It's applicable to anything we purchase. We purchase based on what we need now.

Anonymous(anon)

Let's just wait for the update.. :smileylaugh: