Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Anonymous

Re: Can't wait for the smartwatch

Do you know the price of that wonderful piece? smile happy

Sam
Sony Xperia Support

Unfortunately I do not sad

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Anonymous

Had you tried that one?

Sam
Sony Xperia Support

Yes I have been lucky enough to use one smile happy

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Anonymous

Then give us some infos..silly

Sam
Sony Xperia Support

I can do that for you, is there anything in particular you would like to know? To be honest the main two functions I used it for were Facebook status updates and skipping music tracks whilst on the bus without having to pull my phone out of pocket laugh

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Anonymous

Can i update my status on facebook using smartwatch?

Sam
Sony Xperia Support

No sorry, you can only read the status, like it or open it on the phone via the watch.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Anonymous

Is there alarm tone in smartwatch?

Sam
Sony Xperia Support

It only uses the vibrate alert unfortunately.