Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

slimshaddy

Re: Can't wait for the smartwatch

yes this sucks :smileysad: if i have to buy some accessory i have to purchase it from some 3rd party...

are you aware of sony style magazine..??

i love that show but it sucks :smileyangry: just beacuse it has many asian countries but not just india , i mean we cant particpate in contests etc etc.. :smileysad:

Sam-SonyXperiaSupport wrote:

. However any store that stocks our products should be able to order any of our items that are available in the region they operate.

with products do you mean any product or accessories..??

like i mentioned above , there are sony shops here which sell cell phones etc etc but not just latest accessories...

i mean they have accessories of previous phones , i dont know which mobiles though..

Sony Xperia Support
Sony Xperia Support
Sam

An example of what I mean is that in the region I operate there are only a couple of wholesalers that provide our products (phones and accessories) to the various retailers. With this being the case if the retailer has an account with the wholesaler to bring in phones then in theory they should also be able to bring in the accessories from the same place.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

How about the warranty?

Sony Xperia Support
Sony Xperia Support
Sam

It would be coming from an authorised wholesaler for the region you are in and would be the version designed for use in your region so I see no problem with warranty.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Why they don't allow Asians in that particular show? :smileyangry:

Anonymous(anon)

Thanks Sam..:smileyhappy:

Would you know ifthe smartwatch is already available in the Phil?

One time poster
Leona23

slimshaddy

oh ok , now i got it :smileyhappy:

slimshaddy

they just show the latest gadgets and all :smileysilly: i dint see that show for a while... :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

It seems the icons in the smartwatch are too pixelated?