Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
duptup

Call Recorder for Xperia Neo L

hi, none of any my apps from xperia mini pro are working on Neo L all says your phone do not support call recording. is this true ? i mean they all say i have to turn my speaker on for that but isnt this idiotic to record a call in a house or office or in train with speaker on ? lol

please let me know is there any way ( someone told me to root my device and it will work, really ? )

any call recorder that can record calls perfectly without turning speaker on.

ohh and btw call recording is perfectly Legal in my country

Really thanks and waiting for kind reply.

Community Manager
Johan

Re: Call Recorder for Xperia Neo L

Unfortunately this is not any app that comes as default in the phone and I'm not aware of any specific app for this that I could recommend you. Perhaps some other neo L users knows a good one.

One time poster
pradeepgangstar5

yes there is a software my dear friend CALL RECORDER 3.13 download this and install it...im usin it in my neo-l it works fine... it records call without turning on the speakers...and it records calls automatically wen yo make or recieve a call...yo can deactivte it if yo want...

One time poster
duptup

thanks for the reply pradeep i am already using Call Recorder 3.14 registered version but as all of them it also record mic only that means voice from the other end is so damn low you barely can hear it. or its impossible to hear it if you got any noise at ur background because it will focus and record your mic like 90% of all.

any user with experience can tell me is that true if i root my device then i can use call recorder on xperia neo l ?

thanks in advance.

One time poster
khalyla

hello, How do I deactivate it?