Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Buying Neo V.

I am thinking to buy Neo V...but now when I have read the review that the phone restarts continously then I am worried that whether I should buy this phone or not...Please help me out....????

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: Buying Neo V.

you should wait for this issue to be solved or how about one of the new Xperias? Xperia S or Xperia Ion

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

if u wanna record a video with it, DO NOT Think more than 10 mins in HD.

Trustee
Markus

We have released a new update to address this reboot problem and by the looks of, judging by user comments, the problem is gone.

Have a look here and the comments that follow:

http://talk.sonyericsson.com/message/148779#148779

Anonymous(anon)

I read lots of thread that talked about isue with Neo V.

I am using this phone since Oct-2011 but did not face a single problem yet.

In fact couple of my friends went to buy this one after seeing the usage. It has great battery backup for any smartphone, superb output and amazing response.

My experience with smartphone tolds me that mostly people tend to download and use APPS without going through it permissions and details and wherever they are stating re-start issue after using particular app, they need to re-find the permissions and that app details.

I have almost 235 apps instaal on my phone, still no performance or battery issue.

Infact I can recommend it to any one at any given time.

Anonymous(anon)

reboot fix is out now .. and i am having the phone for more than 2months n no problem at all .. its an awesome phone ..allrounder

Anonymous(anon)

go0d news :smileyhappy: