Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Master
slimshaddy

Re: Battery drains very quickly even when idle

i know you tried PCC , but try SUS :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

I tried the SUS but it still doesn't work. Anyway I will go to the repair center tomorrow and see if there is anything that the staff can do:smileycool:

I will keep updating :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

Hi,

I have a Xperia Neo MT15i and suffering similar problem.

Upgraded to ICS a couple of weeks ago and since then I am experiencing the following: battery drains much quicker than with GB (with moderate use I hardly get 1 day, whereas with GB I had 2 full days, no problem); slight lag in running some apps, specially noticeable in some games; some overheating in the back of the phone.

I have tried some of the tips suggested in various posts (e.g. remove battery when at 50%, then recharge for 5 hours, repair sw through PC Companion to have a fresh new install of the OS) but battery performance is very poor, to say the least.

My ICS version is as follows:

• Android version: 4.0.4
  • Baseband version: 8x55A-AAABQOAZM-203028G-72
  • Kernel version: 2.6.32.9-perf / BuildUser@BuildHost #1
  • Build number: 4.1.B.0431

I have read in different sites from other users that previous baseband versions (56 and 64) have much better battery management, but I would not know what that means or how to fix it.

I am completely stuck. I really like the phone and enjoy the ICS experience but I am getting rather frustrated with this battery issue.

I would appreciate some help.

Thanks in advance for your advice.