Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

slimshaddy

Re: Battery drains very quickly even when idle

i know you tried PCC , but try SUS :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

I tried the SUS but it still doesn't work. Anyway I will go to the repair center tomorrow and see if there is anything that the staff can do:smileycool:

I will keep updating :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

Hi,

I have a Xperia Neo MT15i and suffering similar problem.

Upgraded to ICS a couple of weeks ago and since then I am experiencing the following: battery drains much quicker than with GB (with moderate use I hardly get 1 day, whereas with GB I had 2 full days, no problem); slight lag in running some apps, specially noticeable in some games; some overheating in the back of the phone.

I have tried some of the tips suggested in various posts (e.g. remove battery when at 50%, then recharge for 5 hours, repair sw through PC Companion to have a fresh new install of the OS) but battery performance is very poor, to say the least.

My ICS version is as follows:

• Android version: 4.0.4
  • Baseband version: 8x55A-AAABQOAZM-203028G-72
  • Kernel version: 2.6.32.9-perf / BuildUser@BuildHost #1
  • Build number: 4.1.B.0431

I have read in different sites from other users that previous baseband versions (56 and 64) have much better battery management, but I would not know what that means or how to fix it.

I am completely stuck. I really like the phone and enjoy the ICS experience but I am getting rather frustrated with this battery issue.

I would appreciate some help.

Thanks in advance for your advice.