Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
varunit

Airtel offering 500 MB data

Hi all, I purchased Sony ericsson xperia neo V and the mobile pack contains an offer from airtel with 500 MB/month data for upto 3 months...

I don't know how to activate that offer. Please let me know the process

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Airtel offering 500 MB data

call airtel cc and inform them or if u have purchased recently just wait for one or two days.i bought my neo V and my free 500 mb data automatically got activated after 15th day of my purchase of the phone.

One time poster
varunit

I have contacted the store where I had pirchased mobile as well as airtel, but no positive response from them.. I have not given any special coupon code... All I have is an advertisement in my pack displaying the exclusive offer only for airtel users. That too offer ends up on 31-3-2012

Demigod
santam

Hi,

Are you able to use the internet the offer you got??

Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution.
If you find any post helpful, press Kudos.
Anonymous(anon)

You won't get any coupon code with that.first check whether the offer still stands.if yes means call airtel customer care and inform them about your query.check ur balance deduction.for me it got automatically activated to my balance without any information.For some the offer gets automatically activated otherwise the only option is to call customer care and informing them about it,it should work.

One time poster
varunit

@santam

The offer is not yet actvated for me..

I have called airtel cc today and they told that there is no request from their side to process this offer and they insisted me to contact the show room where I had purchsed the mobile...

Demigod
santam

Hi,

i called my retailer shop (mobile store)  were i bought my XPERIA mini since they are offering this..

they said..  check by dialling *123*11# and this offer only get's activate if you use AIRTEL sim for the first time with your phone..

though i'm using vodafone but i'll try my best to help you...:smileyhappy:

let me know what you comes up with...

Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution.
If you find any post helpful, press Kudos.
Talent
mustang2011

I purchased neoV in October 2011 and and I had been using Airtel sim for a long time. When I got my 3G connection activated  and turned on 3G on my mobile this offer was automatically activated, that is, 500 MB free download on 3G internet. I have already used it up. You will not get any information from Airtel about this offer.

One time poster
varunit

@santam, @mustang2011

I have already activated 3g on my phone and checked the balance using *123*11#  But it says 0.00 MB left in your account...:smileyconfused:

Anonymous(anon)

As oer the offer it should automatically work when you put your airtel sim in your phone for the first time.Me and one of my friend bought neo V together for each of us and the offer worked for both of us.And I have also heard somewhere that airtel is no longer supporting this offer.Maybe that can be another reason you are not getting this offer.