Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Apprentice
jackreacher

WiFi connection problem in Xperia Tipo

1.I bouught Xperia Tipo about 2 months ago, till now there was no problem but since last week I am unable to connect to my wifi and I even tried to connect it after restarting but the result was the same....please give me some solution

2. It will take soo long to connect to the Internet after the Data Traffic is enabled..please give me some solutions

Sony Xperia Support
Sony Xperia Support
Sam

Re: WiFi connection problem in Xperia Tipo

1. Do you get any sort of error message when trying to connect?

2. This is dependent on how good a connection to the network you have. What is the icon above the data indicator in the notification bar (up and down arrows)?

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Apprentice
jackreacher

It didn't show any error message.....all it was showing was"Not in range".....but I was sitting right in front of my modem.....I thought it would be some problem with modem and tried with my friends mobile(Miro and Galaxy S3)for them it worked fine.....is it anything to do with the mobile??

Sony Xperia Support
Sony Xperia Support
Sam

Firstly please try to run an update/repair:

To repair the phone software
1.     Install PC Companion on a Windows PC from Support
2.     In PC Companion, under Support Zone and click Start.
3.     Under Phone Software Update, click Start.
4.     Click repair phone.
5.     Follow the on-screen instructions. 

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Apprentice
jackreacher

Its showing that all my personal data such as messages,contacts,bookmarks, calender event and settings will be lost.......cant i backup those??

Sony Xperia Support
Sony Xperia Support
Sam

You can, use the Backup & Restore section of the same software :smileyhappy: