Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
MarkoE
Accepted Solution

System update to 11.0.A.4.22 failure

Hello,

I tried to install this new update from the phone and it was unsuccesful and then I tried via PC (PC Companion) and still failed. It gives me message like that " The application could not be installed. Please try later".

The other problem is that I can not see my calling log anymore. It is just empty and for that reason I can't see my missed calls which is the biggest problem right now.

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

BR,

Marko Enula 

Trustee
Annie

Re: System update to 11.0.A.4.22 failure

If you are having difficulties updating the phone through PC Companion, please use the Update Service: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

One time poster
MarkoE

Hello again,

Ok now this software update worked and it seems to be ok, but still I don't see the call-log. What should I do?

Trustee
Annie

What happens once you try to access the call log? Is there an error message? Does it come up completely blank or is the icon missing altogether? Have you tried a Settings reset? Please do so and we'll take it from there.

Visitor
VaibhavAds

Check using option button whether you've enabled call logs or not.

One time poster
MarkoE

Thank you!!! It seems that I have accidentally lost it, but now it's enabled again and works just fine.

Visitor
VaibhavAds

MarkoE,

I'm glad that your problem is solved. So please mark my answer as Correct Answer. Thank you! :smileyhappy:

Don't forget to mark Correct Answers & Helpful Answers