Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
ColinTrinidad

Sony Tipo Dual lagging and terrible type response

I have recently bought my Xperia Tipo dual in November of 2012 and it was fun to use up until I ran a software update in December.  Since then my phone has been lagging.  On every occasion that I go to open anything I have to touch the screen a few times.  Typing a sms or email is the worst.  The keyboard sticks and its very annoying.  The lower right side of the screen is also very unresponsive to touch when I want to get into the dial and contacts command.  I realise that alot of you guys out there have been having similar issues.  I have written to Sony and they only suggested the software update and stuff like that.  I have even removed alot of my apps and freed up my SD card (95% free), Ram 46% free and ROM 74% free.  Even when i do quickboosts and kill processes the phone still runs slow.  The most horrible part is that the slide unlock and answer call function needs a few slides before it unlocks or answers a call.  Does anyone out there have any recommendations for me?  For those who may be able to help, I bought my phone online from Sony of Miami but I live in Trinidad and Tobago.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Talal

Re: Sony Tipo Dual lagging and terrible type response

Try this. It fixes unresponsive touchscreen issue: http://talk.sonymobile.com/message/346167#346167

One time poster
ColinTrinidad

Re: Sony Tipo Dual lagging and terrible type response

Thanks Talal..will try now..