Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
ColinTrinidad

Sony Tipo Dual lagging and terrible type response

I have recently bought my Xperia Tipo dual in November of 2012 and it was fun to use up until I ran a software update in December.  Since then my phone has been lagging.  On every occasion that I go to open anything I have to touch the screen a few times.  Typing a sms or email is the worst.  The keyboard sticks and its very annoying.  The lower right side of the screen is also very unresponsive to touch when I want to get into the dial and contacts command.  I realise that alot of you guys out there have been having similar issues.  I have written to Sony and they only suggested the software update and stuff like that.  I have even removed alot of my apps and freed up my SD card (95% free), Ram 46% free and ROM 74% free.  Even when i do quickboosts and kill processes the phone still runs slow.  The most horrible part is that the slide unlock and answer call function needs a few slides before it unlocks or answers a call.  Does anyone out there have any recommendations for me?  For those who may be able to help, I bought my phone online from Sony of Miami but I live in Trinidad and Tobago.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Visitor
Talal

Re: Sony Tipo Dual lagging and terrible type response

Try this. It fixes unresponsive touchscreen issue: http://talk.sonymobile.com/message/346167#346167

One time poster
ColinTrinidad

Re: Sony Tipo Dual lagging and terrible type response

Thanks Talal..will try now..