Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
reta
Accepted Solution

How To Customise Home Screen - Sony Xperia tipo dual

kindly support me how to configure and customise home screen as i want to change/remove some shortcuts.

Trustee
Francis

Re: How To Customise Home Screen - Sony Xperia tipo dual

Hi there.

All items on the home screen are removable.

Just tap and hold any icon...if you continue to hold the icon will become movable, to delete just drag down to the trash icon on the bottom. To slide to the other home screens just slide towards the border of the screen until the screen itself slides either to the right or the left.

If you wish to add a shortcut of any app just go to the apps list and tap and hold the one you want to create the shortcut for and this will automatically send the shortcut to the main home screen.

Francis

One time poster
hazlisham

My problem is that after tapping and continue holding the selected icon, the trash icon on the bottom appeared too briefly and subsequently disappeared thus I was unable to drag the selected icon to the trash bin. Could you assist me on this problem?

One time poster
prasobp

Thank you very much...it working for me