Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
alkztro

xperia mini pro touchscreen problem...

Hi there! :smileyhappy: well... my xperia mini pro doesn't work like before, its touchscreen doens't response when i touch it, now it's blocked, i can't unblocked, i put off the battery and the memory and i reboot it and still the same, it didn't drop it or something like that, the keyboard, home button, turn on/off button work perfectly but the screen is freeze..

i wish you can help me... :smileyhappy: thanks

by the way i am from costa rica and in the website of sony there's no center support in here...

Trustee
Samuel

Re: xperia mini pro touchscreen problem...

Hi there!

Sorry to hear about your phone. At first I would recommend you try to update/repair the phone software via PC Companion. This to rule out any software issues with the screen. If a repair/update doesn't work, get back to me here and we can have another look at the problem.

http://www.sonymobile.com/update

One time poster
alkztro

Hi! i did that... the repair and the problem still... i can't unlock the celphone ;(

what can i do now? i'm from costa rica and sony doesn't have a "center service" in here and i am afraid that if i take to someone that doesn't have the tools to repair and broke something of it...

PD: my english isn't perfect, i know... so if i have mistakes in there, i'm sorry! haha :smileyhappy:

Master
nolramlb

i'm afraid that this might be a hardware problem, maybe try contacting a customer service to see if they can arrange to have your phone repaired with an authorized service center, http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

One time poster
alkztro

there is not a number for costa rica :smileysad:

One time poster
anish

Hi there, iam Anish from India , iam using sonyxperia minipro , iam facing problem with my tuch, some times it went freez I cant able to unlock, accept calls when it freez, and need to off mobile by removing the battery and switch on again I already done repair and upgrade my phone using pc companion and still the problem remains the same pls help
Sony Xperia Support
Alexander

If you have a 3rd party screen protector I suggest that you remove it. Try with another SIM card and without SD card in your phone. 

If the problem still persists you should send the phone to service. Please contact your local support for more information: 

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Ora
One time poster
Ora

Hey there I'm Ora from New Zealand I am having same problem unable to unlock or answer/end calls so I take screen protector off?
One time poster
Taraz

hi there... i need help... my mini pro screen has freeze... i can't touch the screen... :smileysad:

if i flash xperia active rom, the touch screen is work... but, if i flash the firmware the touch can't work again...

what can i have to do?