Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
petko83f

Re: whats new in 62 build number

Alright, i will give it a try later, and will post my results..

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

let us know how it goes

One time poster
Xtrifer

I have reinstalled the software 2 times, and still the same, my ram gets full and never depletes, and the phone still sluggish.. By the way since I have this phone I've never seen my ram above 120, how can you have 160 MB free @petko83f? And @uliwooly can you give me some tips to free my ram or something like that? Thanks guys for you support

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

which apps are running in the background?

are you using a

taskiller?

battery/juice defender?

antivirus?

if you are delete them.

go to settings -> applications -> running services

One time poster
Xtrifer

Yeah I'm using juice defender, and McAfee that came preinstalled.. Should I uninstall McAfee? I like the location service really, and without juice defender my battery last like 7 hours, with juice defender like 18 hours, I have no task killer, and there are these processes running: Facebook, games popcap, many android processes, whatsapp, viber, 3g watchdog, any do, Facebook messenger, hotmail, thats it... Any recommendations? About juice defender, is it good tohave installed? Ans McAfee too? Thanks uliwooly for your support

One time poster
petko83f

I am using Android Assistant, by which you can disable some user and system apps on startup, and yes, i uninstalled almost all bloatware that came with new firmware. That way I increased free RAM, and my phone was fast, until .62. Right now i am reinstalling it with SEUS, so i will tell you the results regarding  my .62 problems.

-Added-

Confirmed, my phone still uses more RAM after full reinstalling of .62, I even didn`t install all the apps I had before, and i killed all the apps i used to do before. So far, not so good, i will check the battery performace and microphone issues these days...

One time poster
petko83f

OMG it`s even worse now! This firmware DEFINETELY uses more RAM, the battery goes down about 15-20 % faster, and check this out - the phone makes call on its own!!! Seriously, this morning i was talking to my girlfriend on the home phone, i wasn`t even touching the Mini, then i heard the noise in the speaker, and Mini screen turned on, making the call - the last one that was on the call log, that looked CREEPY. No headphones, nothing on the phone that could cause that. All together this .62 RUINED my Xperia Mini. That`s why they HAVE to make bug fixes before ICS.

P.S. I HAD to use big letters, really this phone is great (on the paper), but my god, there are thousands of people with malfunctioning ST15i. I (and 99% people here) am a loyal SONY and SE user, but please next time do a better quality check before selling the devices.

Anonymous(anon)

not to me... but i just saw something annoying at this new update...

there are many running application posted at my running services ... but i didnt run it.. making my RAM full.. =C

hope they will fix it ASAP!!!!!!!

:smileyshocked:

Anonymous(anon)

some Body help me !

after i updated my phone to 62 build number alot of problems are occured for me

android speed reduced and  bother me!

some times my phone completely stops working

and alot of problemssss

please chek the updates before releasing them!!!!

your developers are responsible for this fucking bugssssssssssss !~!!!!

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

turn off your phone -> remove the battery -> wait 30seconds or press and hold the power button for few seconds -> put the battery back in -> turn it on, see if the lag its gone, the lag its usually there right after updating the phone

or if you have a taskiller, antivirus, battery/juice defender and either yahoo mail or yahoo messenger