Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

this is the solution to problem with capacitive buttons... "I think?" =D

well I'm only a consumer like another consumer of sony's products, I never had problems with their products. since 3 weeks i bought my new xperia mini (st15a) well now i have stupid problems with capacitive buttons , I tried contact the support of Sony but they never helped me. on this web I found help but I still do not try. to this point Sony dont help their customers, I'm really sad and angry with that service.

well there is a link with the page where are the solution, is an script, I think sony can launch another actualization with this solution maybe can save more customers.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=20966443&postcount=33

I will wait an actualization with the solution because i don't want to root my phone. that doesn't mean that I can not do it or I'm afraid :smileyplain:

One time poster
james9891

Re: this is the solution to problem with capacitive buttons... "I think?" =D

u mean to say that the touchscreen buttons are not working?

u can try repairing ur phone with SEUS(Sony ericsson update service) and see if that helps

Anonymous(anon)

Re: this is the solution to problem with capacitive buttons... "I think?" =D

Sony, browsed the web and the softkey touch problem can be resolved by the above solution.

Quick fix please!