Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

this is the solution to problem with capacitive buttons... "I think?" =D

well I'm only a consumer like another consumer of sony's products, I never had problems with their products. since 3 weeks i bought my new xperia mini (st15a) well now i have stupid problems with capacitive buttons , I tried contact the support of Sony but they never helped me. on this web I found help but I still do not try. to this point Sony dont help their customers, I'm really sad and angry with that service.

well there is a link with the page where are the solution, is an script, I think sony can launch another actualization with this solution maybe can save more customers.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=20966443&postcount=33

I will wait an actualization with the solution because i don't want to root my phone. that doesn't mean that I can not do it or I'm afraid :smileyplain:

One time poster
james9891

Re: this is the solution to problem with capacitive buttons... "I think?" =D

u mean to say that the touchscreen buttons are not working?

u can try repairing ur phone with SEUS(Sony ericsson update service) and see if that helps

Anonymous(anon)

Re: this is the solution to problem with capacitive buttons... "I think?" =D

Sony, browsed the web and the softkey touch problem can be resolved by the above solution.

Quick fix please!