Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

hd games...

many of the new hd games are not supported by xperia mini pro...!!! waste of adreno 205 gpu na..???

Anonymous(anon)

Re: hd games...

yeah even asphalt 5 isnt supported on my mini pro, whats the use of this mobile ? se dissapointed everyone this time.i will never buy se mobile after this.

Anonymous(anon)

yu've got it wrng.. not all se phones r like dis..!!! i'm a gr8 fan of se.. so pls dnt tlk ill abt se..!!

Anonymous(anon)

i am also great fan of se untill i buyed xperia mini pro

but after buying it , i changed my mind

Anonymous(anon)

i think ur formindia right ? u know exactly when we will get update for our mini pro ?

Anonymous(anon)

this thread.. http://talk.sonyericsson.com/thread/24231?tstart=0 ll giv wat yu need.. n yes i am frm india..

Anonymous(anon)

can any1 suggest a few games...???

Anonymous(anon)

does anyone watched this video, asphalt 6 played in mini pro,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wNx6ZnUgvM

Anonymous(anon)

hiee frnds ......

i hve download assassins creed game ...n itz working i can see the starting trailer n whn ever the original game starts ..screen goes black with clear sound.. and with BIA2 game also i found same problem ...do i need to do any settings ??wats d use of gpu 205 ... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me

Master
slimshaddy

replied to another thread..