Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
deepika_agr24

cracks on side panel of xperia mini pro sk17i

my xperia mini pro sk17i side panel has got cracks as it fell on the road, can someone please tell me what will be the costing for it to be changed at an authorised service center..please see teh snap attached, the screen digitizer is completely fine..the scratch guard saved it, but the side panel got dented and looks bad..its a new phone bought a month back..i called a local service center in mumbai, the lady over the phone said that it wud cost me the full amount of the phone ie Rs 16,700...following teh discussions on thsi forum i think that if the digitizer is hurt we have to pay  that much, but in my case only the side panel is hurt...please help me find a soultion to this

One time poster
Sam8563

Re: cracks on side panel of xperia mini pro sk17i

Hi, phone condition looks really bad, i think the entire housing will cost u approx 5 - 6 k. As u are located in Mumbai goto Dadar Service centre name " SAP ". One of my friend had White mini pro and he wanted to change it to Black Colour due to Keypad Light issues. They had informed him an approx price of 5 - 6 k. Hope this helps...

One time poster
deepika_agr24

hey sam....has ur friedn got it changed finally..and how is it working now....have the dadar guys given him orgonal body or AAA body??...some people on teh forum were saying that the body annot be so cheap...could you please confirm with him th report and post  back..thanks a ton.....

One time poster
Sam8563

Hi there, sory for delay actually i checked with him yesterday about the entire Housing information, well he is not going to change it as it's too costly for him, he say's. So i guess the only option for you, is to visit the Service Centre and check with them, another information whatever u will purchase from Sony Authorised Service Centre's is definitely original no "AAA" copy. I hope this help's. OR else try calling the Service Centre directly - " Sap Mobile Service Centre " ph no - 02224302805, Add - Shop no.2, Chandan Mansion Gokhale Road opp. Portuguese Churc Dadar west Mumbai Maharashtra.

check this http://talk.sonyericsson.com/message/131415#131415

This guy named anish is also willing to change the entire housing and had been informed by Sony Authorised Service Centre, approx 5 k. wrote this below info.....so i guess entire housing would be approx 5 - 6 k...

" Hey buddy...i went 2 d service centre for sum reason 2 days ago....i hav a white mini pro wich has dat keyboard light prob in dim light......so i askd d care centre guy abt completely changing ma fone's body 2 black including d keyboard n all d stuff....he tld me dat it wil cost arnd 5k wid instalation charges.....btw i stay in thane near mumbai...."

Hope's this helps.....