Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Xperia mini pro does not connect to PC in MTP mode

My Xperia mini pro does not connect to my PC (Windows 7) in MTP(Media Transfer) mode. It is telling driver installation failed. However it connects in MSC(Mass storage) mode. I changed USB ports, Uninstalled and reinstalled PC companion few times, uninstalled from Device manager of PC and allowed it to reinstall, but not successful. Where can i obtain the correct driver for MTP mode?

slimshaddy

Re: Xperia mini pro does not connect to PC in MTP mode

Anonymous(anon)

I downloaded the software. But it seems to completely reinstall my phone. So i do not want to use it. Anyhow, I removed the battery, Sd Card, SIM card from my phone, then put them back and switched on. Now it is connecting in MTP mode. So solved. Thank You.

Anonymous(anon)

Friend, I've been experiencing similar problems recently. I'll give it a try, what worked for you.

:smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

I connected my xperia mini pro to the Computer and waited for 20 minutes. Then it got connected. After wards connectecting quickly in 1 or 2 minutes.

slimshaddy

great :smileywink:

Anonymous(anon)

I used to charge my device in MTP mode! - which means I usually connect it to my PC for 20+ minutes.

Anyway since you told it worked for you, I tried it too with no luck.

Thank You for sharing the info.