Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Xperia ST15i problem

I purchase Xperia ST15i on 7/10/2011 , This phone has a low bettry backup and heating problem can any body  tell how i can replace my phone....devendra.lohia@gmail.com

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Xperia ST15i problem

I don't quite understand your issue.

If you want to replace your phone, you can do that yourself.

If you are referring to getting a replacement under warranty, then you need to go to the place you bought the phone from or a SE service centre for them to decide if the problem you are facing can be rectified or the phone needs to be replaced.

Anonymous(anon)

Trustee
Josh

A quick question though, when you say your phone has a heating problem and low battery back up. can you elaborate more on that? can you give us more details about these issues?

Anonymous(anon)

My st15i was bought last sep and I got the following problem in the winter time. The phone's back and menu buttons react uncontrolled and the problem affected my normal use of the phone. I have write to you months ago and was asked to go to service who kept asking me to change the screen which is not free. I want to know if sony has realised the problem and come out with any practical solvement of this problem. As I know, the problem I encountered was quite common with st15i in the Chinese market.

Sony Xperia Support
Sam

Unfortunately with a problem of this nature we can only advise you to follow the previous instructions regarding having the handset repaired by an authorised repair agent.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.