Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

X10 mini pro problems

My X10 was sent to SE 3 times due to several issues such as spontaneous restarts, not taking a charge, sudden battery drain. crashing during certain tasks.

It was returne the first 2 times with a note saying it had been repaired via a software upgrade which according to SE companion does not exist.

The 3rd time was the best though as it was returned with anote saying the usb port was broken and that this was BER (beyond economical repair). It was also accompanied by a horrendous digital photo showing some red plastic type thing in the phone whaich was the apparent defect.

At first I was dissapointed and went home annoyed, but then I started to think. How could the problems I and so many others have had be cause by freak accidental physical damage?

I took the back off the phone popped out the battery and lo and behold there was the red plastic. Shiny and clean and to the naked eye completely undamaged.

Is this SE's new way of keeping costs down? Break there own warranty?

Last SE phone I will ever buy.

Trustee
Markus

Re: X10 mini pro problems

I cannot answer for what's been done with your phone but I can assure you that we of course are not breaking the phones ourselves to keep the costs down. That makes no sense at all and no company serious with their business would ever do this.

I suggest you contact your local contact center and ask them to investigate all this so you can find out what's been done with your phone and why the phone only got software repairs the first two times.

Click this link and choose the correct country in the list.

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/support/contact-us/