Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
srinirao

Why "Temple run" unable to install/search from ST15i

I am unable to search for this famous game "Temple Run" on android market hence unable to install.

Why is this not supported on my phone Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini ST15i yet ?

Oracle
suze

Re: Why "Temple run" unable to install/search from ST15i

If you sign in to your Google account on line and go to the Play store you can check whether it is compatible with your device.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imangi.templerun&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGws...

It may be that there is an issue with screen size or something that prevents it frombeing installed or maybe a location issue.

One time poster
srinirao

Thanks @suze

Though i was unable to search from my phone. I could directly visit the url that you gave me, opened it in PC browser, Clicked on INSTALL.

After this, On my phone it automatically got installed. I think due to some hardware limitation this app is not searcheable on my phone. But App is working fine on my phone now.

slimshaddy

its the same with xperia arc....

today only i searched it.. it dint show.. then i searched google.. opened the link , clicked on install , and then i ws able to download it..

Oracle
suze

Glad you were able to find it altho when I searched yesterday I was expecting it to be in the top page of apps but I had to scroll down seemingly miles to find it.

Hope you are both better at it than I am..... :smileyhappy:

slimshaddy

dont know why but the apps seems to be unlisted :smileysilly: i coudn't find it , at 7:00 clock in the morning i had to turn on my laptop to find the app and install..