Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini-Model Number ST15i-Getting Heated & Vibrating

I Got my Mobile software update through sony Service center yesterday.

It was delivered on the same day.

Till now working frine seems the problem is resolved.

Thanks to S.AshwinBalaji I have contacted him on phone too. 

To Sony Erission , why dont they call back all the mobile having same problem so that the confussion is resloved. U must understand that people (at least I am) afrad of visiting the service center beacause of attitude of service center.

This time my experiance was good..

One time poster
m4dj

I have the same problem, but only when I was playing games and the temperature raised. I have also contacted the SE support centre here in Slovenia. Thewy can fix this issue but the phone will be restoret after that to the original state.... so all application will be erased :smileysad:   So better to take a backup .

Anonymous(anon)

I tried this. It does not work. I got the same problem at once.

One time poster
m4dj

They have fixed mine at service. I dont have any problem related to heating now and the phone is working great now. Also reach 40 degrees and everything is ok.

Anonymous(anon)

i've already done the software repair and in fact it has made the problem worse!!! Sort this out Sony - no point in making smartphones costing £100-200 that overheat with about 5 minutes of use!!!!!

Trustee
Markus

Sorry to hear this. I'll quote myself from the post you answered to:

If this won't fix your problem you need to contact your dealer and ask for assistance with sending the phone to an authorized repair centre.

If the dealer can/will not help you, you can try with the regional Sony Mobile support office.

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/

What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

I'm from Hong Kong.I've the same problem,n i just brought it to the support centre...he told me they have updated the phone, it was so call ''fixed'' ...:smileysad:after several days,i found that the problem came out again...........Can anybody answer me will the New ICS update fix this problem?Or it is a hardware problem?????!!! i just wanna use my phone in summer:smileyplain:..it totally sucks!:smileycry:

Anonymous(anon)

i know the feeling,  I cant even browse through facebook for a few minutes without it happening. Its ridiculous!!!!

One time poster
Imaad

I'm using xperia mini st15a for about 4 months,but so far no problem at all with the touch sensitive buttons..But the battery indicator is wrong,but after i used update service software and repaired phn everythings back to normal..
btw whats the difference between st15a and st15i?? i have st15a

screenshot_2012-06-08_1355.jpg

One time poster
mschina27

can you please help me..i've been experiencing this now..and i want to know how much it will cost me to have my phone fixed..also how long will it take..thank you!btw..im from the philippines