Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Sony Ericsson XPERIA Mini Pro - Touch screen has stopped working (SK17i)

Hello, last night my phone was low on battery and I thought nothing of it, went to bed and woke up this morning to find it flat, so, I put it on charge for a few hours came back and turned it on, when I turned it on, everything was fine, it was working fine, I checked my email and put it in my pocket for an hour and checked them again, it was fine, once again, I then put it in my pocket again, but this time when I went to check a text I had recieved, the touch screen just won't work at all, it's frustrating and annoying, the phone hasn't been dropped or got wet.

Is it a physical problem with the phone, or is there a fault with the system?

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: Sony Ericsson XPERIA Mini Pro - Touch screen has stopped working (SK17i)

try to repair it with SUS or PCC if the problem persist take it to a sony repair center

Don't forget to mark the Correct Answers & Helpful Answers

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Update Service (SUS)

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

http://www-support-downloads.sonymobile.com/Software%20Downloads/Update_Service_Setup-2.11.12.5.exe

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

Don't forget to mark the Correct Answers & Helpful Answers

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
otto

Hi folks !!!

What to do if after you have done the update service pack it still not working ???

The phone has just an year, unfortunatelly not in warranty anymore...

No falls, no water... all the care sugested...

I notice, that was after  I start to play with candy crush it start have bad function with the touchpad... sometimes it work, some not... to make it work I had to restart the phone... it work for a while and again stop working properly. I remove all the passwords to have easy access by keypad, but after reinstall system, it did not work anymore...

Thanks for your help since now !!!

Att,

Angel

Rookie
otto

I forgot to tell... Right now I can't download any app from play store as well... I can access the play store, find apps, put whatever to download and it takes forever saying  downloading, but never really finishes the downloads...

Must have something wrong in this update package...

:smileysad:

Tks,

Angel