Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Saving Music

i want to know how to save music from tubidy.com plz tell me! thanx:smileyhappy:

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: Saving Music

http://tubidy.mobi/help.php?sid=eba694acbb1aebb1164e4444185731a0

2. May I keep the downloads on my phone?

Absolutely NO, this is a "download to view only" service, please read for details.

3. Why audio quality is low?

We believe audio quality is enough for a "download to view only" service.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Forum Legend
uliwooly

in other words, you are asking for help on something that's not quite legal, you should check on a "warez" forum. just a suggestion.

Warez refers primarily to copyrighted works distributed without fees or royalties, and may be traded, in general violation of copyright law. The term generally refers to unauthorized releases by organized groups, as opposed to file sharing between friends or large groups of people with similar interest using a darknet. It usually does not refer to commercial software counterfeiting. This term was initially coined by members of the various computer underground circles, but has since become commonplace among Internet users and the mass media.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warez

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Sony Xperia Support
Sony Xperia Support
Sam

Thank you uliwooly, I am locking this discussion given the nature of the topic.