Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

SE Xperia mini (ST15i) Problems

Demigod
Martha-

Re: SE Xperia mini (ST15i) Problems

Thank you for posting this example. This is being investigated already here: http://talk.sonyericsson.com/message/111283 If you'd like to add to that conversation feel free.

Anonymous(anon)

I have problem in with touch buttons in our mobile Xperia mini (ST15i) (back and menu button) acting abnormally, activating on its own and excessive warming of the unit.

I have highlighted the issue to your authorized service centre, who has changed the mother (main) board. Even after changing the mother board the same problem continues. (Ref. your work order No. SE311AGR21454, Dated. 16/09/2011-12.53pm)

I hereby give below the details of the unit.

Place / Country : Chennai / India (Tamil Nadu)

POP Supplier  : Univercell Telecommunication India Private Limited.

POP Date : 29/08/2011 – 8.56Pm

IMEI No Details.

Original IMEI No: 358217041168152

After the change of Mother board IMEI No: 358217041235605

I kindly request you to find a permanent solution for this problem.

Community Manager
Johan

This is being investigated as we speak, and as Martha posted this is being discussed in the thread linked above.

Anonymous(anon)

Hello Martha, I am one of the numerous sony ericsson st15i customer who encountered the same problems on my phone, I am from the Philippines and I already brought my phone to your accredited service center here after 3 weeks of waiting they informed me that they are going to order from singapore a mother board for my phone because they could not fix it and its mother board should be changed. I have noticed that since last september you have already encountered this problem and you have promised us (your customers) to look into it, may I know the development so far? if you will check the forum board there are many of us who experienced the same problems.

At least inform us that the phone will be fixed and if not, it will be replaced for our peace of mind, it is so difficult and very inconvenient for us, We hope you at sony ericsson will understand, i for one have been a sony ericsson ever since. This is the first time i got dissapointed by your product. My IMEI No. is 35821704-131917-7. Please I need my phone very badly I live in the province and I can't go to manila all the time to see if my phone is already fixed.

John

Anonymous(anon)

aku punya masalah dengan xperia mini ku tiap kali di pakai selalu bergetar dan kembali ke home screen,untuk buka sms aja tdk bisa,pernah saya bawa ke se service centre di semarang tepatnya di daerah pandanaran karena saya tidak bawa kartu garansi saya dikenakan biaya service Rp.75.000 akan tetapi setelah 2 hari diservice tidak ada perubahan apa2,sampai sekarang xperia mini saya tidak dpt saya pakai,mohon tanggapan dari pihak terkait,ini no hp saya 082140324607

Anonymous(anon)

if SE can't repair the defective Xperia Mini ST15i & since there are chances that the replaced ST15i could also be defective, why don't they replace the ST15i with SE Live with Walkman phones ???

It is also in the same price point. Features also look same. Only that Live with Walkman has front camera, 3.2" screen & Walkman branding as extra but I don't think it has Mobile Bravia Engine.

How's this idea ???

Anonymous(anon)

Hi,

I am Dr.Vikas Bargale, practising as ENT surgeon in Ichalkaranji, Kolhapur,Maharashtra , INDIA.

I bought Xperia mini ST15I around one month back. And after 1 wk the problem with back & menu button started. I upgraded the software twice but no use. I gave it to SE service centre at Kolhapur 15 days back, where they changed the motherboard. But the problem got worse- Now the phone has started vibrating.Again has given it to service centre, but without any hope.

I am seriously annoyed by this and terribly disappointed by SE people.

But think its my mistake that I bought SE instead of any Samsung / Noika / for that sake iphone.

Feeling sorry and pity for myself and SE. And dont expect any reply.

Dr.Vikas Bargale

Anonymous(anon)

same problem & vibrating

what to i am doing this problem stoped

Anonymous(anon)

anyone who had this problem plzz read this post http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1387605&page=4 read that whole page and trust me u will be able to fix it i had the same problem and since i did this it never happened again no overheating,screen problems, ect....trust me