Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

MTP driver SEMC HSUSB driver for Xperia mini ST 15i

Hi,

While connecting my Xperia mini ST15i to Laptop i am getting error of MTP device, device not installed properly

i think my computer is not compatible with MTP device, I need to install driver , can anybody help me , send link for downloading this driver

i tried really hard but could not find compatible driver. SEMC HSUSB is shown in the device manager , driver for this will also do! Urgent please

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

Re: MTP driver SEMC HSUSB driver for Xperia mini ST 15i

Install both PC Companion and Update Service on your computer

Update Service (SEUS)

http://dl-www.sonyericsson.com/cws/download/1/110/61/1317636927/Update_Service_Setup-2.11.10.7.exe

also connect your phone on flashmode

turn it off, take the battery off -> press and hold the power button for 5 seconds (w/o the battery) -> put the battery back on -> press and hold the back button and while holding the back button connect the usb cable to the computer (do NOT release the back button) wait couple of minutes your PC will look for the driver

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

btw you should move this to the correct thread

Xperia 2011 family Xperia mini/pro

Sony Xperia Support
Sony Xperia Support
Sam

Moved to correct location.