Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Community Manager
Johan

Re: How to use PC internet connection (via USB) to Xperia mini Pro?

Unfortunately Android does not support Ad-hoc connections.

Anonymous(anon)

I am out of ideas and as Johan said, Android does not support ad hoc connections so probably can't do it. :smileysad:

Anonymous(anon)

I don't know if it works, but I found this from google: - http://www.codeproject.com/kb/android/usbportforwarding.aspx

Anonymous(anon)

Hey thats really strange, i have recently bought Xperia mini pro. I had HTC previously with gingerbread 2.3.5 installed and it allowed to use my pc internet connection.That was very simple. How come Xperia dont support. Is that some hardware needed to do that?

One time poster
james9891

The reverse USB tethering feature u r talking about is not available in Sony phones yet. It is a feature on HTC. However this can still be done and requires rooting the device. However it is only possible to browse after using this method - cannot download anything

One time poster
james9891

I have put in a suggestion to include this in the ICS update. Hope this comes out

One time poster
brajp16

I am unable to connect to internet in my PC through Xperia pro.

can any one help me. I can not connect my Xperia pro set to PC. Its being connected to PC companion but not connected through PC Suite

One time poster
roymiller

Re: How to use PC internet connection (via USB) to Xperia c3

I TRIED TO CREATE ADHOC IT FAILED!!! MANY TIMES I CANNOT SHARE MY PC INTERNET TO MY XPERIA C3!! how it is possible to share!! can any one suggest me!??  :smileysad: