Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Help! Wifi Problem of my Xperia Mini Pro (SK17i)

Must be the encryption method, I changed my encryption to WPA2-PSK, Xperia Mini Pro is not getting disconnected nor my router reboots for almost a week now. Too bad for the access point to which  I also connect with at work, still disconnects all of the time.

Anonymous(anon)

My home router is encrypted with wpa2 but i will not changed the whole house for the sake of my phone.

Thanks for your input. I think you have worked it out!

come on Sony... fix this with a patch please!!

Anonymous(anon)

I was having the same problem and updated my phone via pc companion. Now its solved. All you need is to repair the phone again agter the update. any questions you can ask me.

Anonymous(anon)

i have got a very simple solution for the wifi connectivity problem and it refreshes again and again and all thhat stuff i have been reading from long time. There is application called "keep wifi alive " download and it really works out i have been using it for a month. Perfectly fine app. Okay one more thing you may see two apps there you have to download the one with Remongton name with it or something like that,

Kindly thank if it helped you,

regards

Anonymous(anon)

Dear Moderator,

Seriously its a genuine issue in xperia mini pro phone and honestly speaking, this problem is not settled by updating, repairing, refreshing etc etc and most of all people dont have time for all these things. (apart from people like me :smileyhappy: ) I really like this phone and its one of the best phones ever!! please review the app i mentioned earlier, "keep wifi alive" and it worked.

hope it will help many people,

regards

Anonymous(anon)

i have thesame problem in wifi issuse, i had repair the phone on service center, but same problem facing.

Anonymous(anon)

I bought yesteday my mini and was able to connect at my work wifi network without a problem.When i reached home, the phone detected the wireless router but when he tried to connect he was instantly disconnected. And went then in this permanently loop: connected-disconnected. I read about this problem on the internet and the various solutions that where offered. None worked for me. Finally, i had a moment of inspiration and changed the router settings from b/g/n standard to b/g and the phone connected instantly, runs smooth and very fast on internet. So, allthough the phone wifi specifications are for b/g/n/ standards, it seems that my mini doesn't know the "n" standard. BTW, my firmware is 4.0.2.A.0.58. I didn't upgraded to 4.0.2.A.0.62, perhaps the problem is fixed here (or not). In the end, if nothing is working, you can try my solution.

Anonymous(anon)

Hi, same wifi problem (low signal, disconnects all the time) on my sk17i (1249-4815, android 2.3.3, 4.0.A.2.335) since a couple of weeks. Installed the latest software updates and had a hard firmwarereboot and also send it for repair but nothing works. The xperia mini pro doesn't even finds all the wifi-networks (perhaps due to the bad connection, low signal)? Any working solutions besides configuring every router in the world :smileyconfused:?

Anonymous(anon)

try sus

Anonymous(anon)

what do you mean by sus? :smileyconfused: