Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Facebook intergration issue? Calander time zone errors?

My facebook event are displayed in my calander incorrectly.

For example, I have an event at 8:00pm on facebook and it is displayed my on calander at 1:00pm. Both on Eastern Time.

My time zone is GMT-05:00. And the Calander settings display GMT-4:00 for Eastern Time. But that doesn't explain the 7 hour difference.

So is there anything I can do? or is this a real bug on the Xperia mini pro and would it be addressed in the upcoming update?

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Facebook intergration issue? Calander time zone errors?

I don't have any problem with my Calendar and Facebook time. Have you set the "Date and Time" to Automatic, yet?

Anonymous(anon)

Yup, I tried that already still no change.

Anonymous(anon)

Hi. I have the same issue with the facebook integration.

My other calendars, (google and syncml) are showing correct event times, but all the facebook events are 7 hours off.

I can't find any settings that could adjust the time zone for my facebook events...

Anybody got this working?

Anonymous(anon)

bump

Anonymous(anon)

I've got exactly the same problem. Im syncronizing from facebook to google calendar and then to the phone to avoid the bug. But then sometimes the events just says "busy" and not the real fb-event title.. Anyone who's got a solution? SE?

Anonymous(anon)

i'm having problems with facebook intergration too when tap like button in the music player i get a message it couldnt post on facebook try later

could anyone tell me how to get rid of that

Anonymous(anon)

I've not tried the facebook button in the music player at all :/

All my facebook events are 8 hours out, so they are set to Pacific time. I added an event to google calendar as 12pm which shows up fine, so it is just the facebook calendar that is out of sync :smileysad: