Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
manjo3311

Re: Broke the screen of xperia mini pro sk17i..:(

Dude, there is nothing given here..No guide exists as of now..!! Kindly keep looking and inform us whenever you get something. Thanks

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

Anonymous(anon)

Have you repaired your phone? I have the same problem. I don't know if my LCD is broken or just the digitizer. Part of the digitizer came off too at the bottom. Everything is fine with the phone. No problems with touch screen.

Photo0018[1].jpg

One time poster
manjo3311

Hi dude

Sorry for such a late reply. I was quite busy and didnt come to the forum since many days.

Yes dude, I have got my phone repaired and it is as good as it was before. Do buy the complete assembly because it is not possible to just replace touchscreen since LCD and touch are badly glued and 99% chances are that LCD would break when you try to separate touch from it. So, go for this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Digitizer-Touch-Screen-LCD-Display-Sony-Ericsson-Xperia-Mini-Pro-SK17i-SK17-...

Any good mechanic would easily replace it but better find a mechanic who deals with ericsson phones for safety:smileysmileywink:

Also, buy this case which I have bought now so that my touchscreen wont break again :smileyhappy:

http://www.ebay.in/itm/High-Quality-Mesh-Carry-Case-your-Xperia-Mini-Pro-Sk17i-/110821189765?pt=IN_M...

Do ask in case of further issues.Thanks.

Anonymous(anon)

Hi Manjo3311..

I recently purchased a mini pro and had the screen cracked after a bad fall. I've gone through the entire thread and would appreciate your help on the following points:

1. How much time did ebay take to get the part delivered.

2. Was the part installed by a SE service centre and is the warranty still alive. More importantly, whether the part bought from ebay is genuine.

Many thanks in advance and awaiting an early reply....cheerz

Greenhorn
pal2ie

[ Edited ]

Hello manjo3311

Where did you get your screen repaired? My digitizer is broken too and need it replaced. I am based in Thane but will travel to get it repaired from a dependable place.

Thanks