Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
deepika_agr24

Re: Broke the screen of xperia mini pro sk17i..:(

hey anish_lfc.. ..can you please tell me..in which service center in mumbai did you encounter this kind of thing?..i need to get the side panel of my mobile changed and for that need to get the right price

One time poster
deepika_agr24

Anonymous(anon)

u can get in thane...eternity mall....1st floor....sony centre...

One time poster
deepika_agr24

Anish_ifc did u get the thing doen for ur phone..is it working fine now?....coz with complete body change the problem which comes is that either it is a duplicate body or the finish is not proper...was it in any case the situation with u ??...

One time poster
manjo3311

Thanks guys for referring various shops. My situation is:

1.) Touchscreen digitizer available at ebay.com(international site) for Rs. 1250 apprx. but shipping is a problem.

2.) Touchscreen digitizer plus LCD display available at ebay.com(international site) for Rs. 2500 apprx. but shipping is again a problem.

3.) Touchscreen digitizer available at ebay.in(indian site) for Rs. 2250 apprx. (Double price) but shipping must be easy.

4.)  Touchscreen digitizer plus LCD display available at ebay.in(indian site) for Rs. 5200 apprx. (Again Double price)

5.) In talking terms with sony but they are claiming it would cost 12k..damn..still, I am to receive one call from them on monday clarifying further whats the price and why is it so high. But, its not going to be lesser then 10k in anyway. So, no point.

Now, I am using my phone as such. Its working perfectly fine as before. No issues. But, repair has to be done since I am planning to use it still for a long time. Only way is to get it repaired locally. I am afraid to get it done. I am afraid if it even stops working after getting repaired locally. Damn.

What should I order from ebay..touchscreen digitize or LCD display as well. Visited 3 mechanics but all 3 were dumb..:smileyyahoo:

Anonymous(anon)

hey manoj,

till now u didn't fixed the digitizer, i thought u fixed it. man already one month over, how u r managing with the broken digitizer.

may i know what problem caused u not to shop from ebay.com. it's worldwide free shipping, then what else u want. i think u r in delhi. the shipping will be easy and the product will reach u with in a week of time.

there's no need to change the lcd, i think. u've to change the digitizer only. go ahead with ebay.com.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Digitizer-Touch-Screen-Glass-Sony-Ericsson-Xperia-Mini-Pro-SK17i-/1...

Anonymous(anon)

Hi,

I am experiencing exactly the same problem with my sk17i, my phone's screen broke today infact, the touch screen and all the functions are working perfectly fine thus i am confused if its the digitizer or the LCd or both which are damaged. Also if i order the digitzer or the lcd online, how do i repair it myself?

Anonymous(anon)

Here you can see the crack now.IMG_3194.JPG

Anonymous(anon)

Can u tellme how to repair the phone myself?

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly