Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Bluetooth is not fully functional!

I am trying to connect my Xperia Mini Pro with my Laptop using bluetooth but getting error message "bluetooth peripheral driver not found". Where can I find this driver?

I have Sony VAIO Laptop with Windows 7, 64 bit (model: VPCEA16FG).

Tried to update driver with Driver Genius Pro without success.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Bluetooth is not fully functional!

I have the exact same problem with my xperia mini pro. But I hafe a Acer Aspire 1810TZ with Windows 7, 64 bit.

So I also wonder where I can find this driver?

slimshaddy

i have a dell windows 7 and same problem..

but still i can do anything i want to..

i mean send files , play music of my phone to laptop and receive files..

what else you want to do ??

i mean it doesnt make a difference :smileywink:

click the bluetooth icon and select "show bluetooth devices "

there double click on your phone and make sure your bluetooth is turned on in your phone and is discoverable..

you will get all the services there :smileywink:

One time poster
boyzrulz52

try to serahc for windows update when u connect through bluetooth . or goto ur bluetooth settings in ur computer in add device etc tab there will be option to automatically serahc online for driver click that and make it ok, and try . hope it works, as it worked for mine.

Anonymous(anon)

Currently I am not able to transfer files from my Laptop to the mobile phone via bluetooth. Also I can not use my phone as a modem to access internet.

I tried to update the driver and let my system search an appropriate driver over internet but it did not find any. I even tried to update the driver with Driver Genius Pro but it also failed.

slimshaddy

did you tried my option..

Anonymous(anon)

Yes I did... but the file transfer is disabed there and and no option for bluetooth PAN (Personal Area Network).

One time poster
boyzrulz52

bluetooth personal network create it from ur computer.

Community Manager
Johan

This phone doesn't support Bluetooth PAN, so I think must have something to do with that.

There are no special drivers needed for mini pro, so check for updates with the provider of the Bluetooth stack.

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.