Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
straits

xperia go - walkman problem after JB update

Hi,

I recently update my xperia go to Jelly Bean version and I encountered some problems.

In addition to the disappearance of 3d camera features, I had some important problems with walkman application.

The most annoying one appears when i'm listening music with walkman application and headphones and I receive an incoming call: before the update (with Ice Cream Sandwich) when the ringtone started to play the walkman stopped immediately, leaving play alone the ringtone.

With the JB update, the music doesn't stop when I receive a call and the ringtone simply plays below the music, with a very low volume (respect to the music I'm listening) and it is also hard to heard,

Can anyone help me to solve this problem? Is it a bug or I can find a solution? If it is a bug I hope Sony will be solve that...

Moreover, like in ICS, the playback queue is not so clear...You can add a single song to the playback queue or you can add the entire album, but the result is the same: if you are listening an album and you add a new album in the playback queue, the new album start immediately after the end of the song actually in playing, instead to wait till the last song of the current album.... Very unconfortable....

Anyone has solved this problem? I hope to find a solution

Anyway the queue order works if you add simultaneously all the albums you wants, and then you start listen the music.

Finally the new lock images are cool, but they work only with the swipe, not e.g. with the pattern lock...

Thank you for the help,

Nicola

Commissioner
eljunpacomios

Re: xperia go - walkman problem after JB update

The walkman problem, yes..

I too can say that whenver I am on headphones, and someone just called up, the ringtone and the music currently playing on the walkman mixes up. Weird isn't it. Only from Sony. :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: lol!

One time poster
straits

Thank you!

I hope Sony will work on it, because I think it is big bug!

Meanwhile I will search for an alternative mp3 player wich works better....don't you know one?

Thank you again!

Nicola

Sony Xperia Support
Rickard

Not sure if it's supposed to work that way or not but i'll forward your feedback.

If you want to try another mp3 player you could perhaps try Winamp, Poweramp, doubleTwist or MixZing.

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

One time poster
straits

Ok, thank you for your help!

I wait for your feedback!

Can you also say me something about the other points in my question? I think some of them are bugs, and I hope Sony will work about!

One time poster
gojamali

HELLO

I want to hack wifi password using my sony xperia GO

Forum Legend
uliwooly

you want to "hack" ? you are in the wrong forum

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Luc
Apprentice
Luc

Hi!
I've recently updated my sony experia go to JB & I've encontered some problems. The most important one is with my Album for pictures. It doesn't show that any of my pictures is there, however, when i click on the black screen where the picture should be, picture opens. I thought that it's some minor problem bcs of some mistake during the update. Regarding that, I cleared my sd card,internal memory & did factory reset. After that, everything was fine till i turnd my phone off and on again when it returned to the previous state...
Also, i believe that ''space button'' is far less sensitive that before...

I hope you'll give me some advice how to fix this problems...
Luc
Apprentice
Luc

Halooo! Can somebody answer my question?