Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
Nguyen47

Warning !!!! Do not upgrade to ICS on Xperia Go !!!!!

I did an upgrade and it make me very upset now. The phone becomes laggy and very slow.

What happens to you Sony, what did we do to make you treat us this way ??? I'm losing faith on you

viki

Re: Warning !!!! Do not upgrade to ICS on Xperia Go !!!!!

Thanks for sharing your views on ICS..... C'mon List the bugs...So that we can count IT (bugs) AS ALWAYS..!

My friends review About ICS on Xperia GO

1) Laggy
2) Unable to Move apps to SD Card.

THEN..?

One time poster
Nguyen47

That's it, I can not use the phone with the latest firmware

viki

Samsung is Giving JB for Navathor U8500 Processor Whereas ICS of Sony UI Causes Such Laggness & Some seriouS Bugs..OMG. :smileyshocked:

One time poster
Nguyen47

I better wait for some custom ROM than this. Screw you Sony

Trustee
Samuel

Calm down now please. How many of you have actually used the ICS firmware for Go? I would strongly recommend you to try it out for yourself before ranting about how bad it is.

Please elaborate your complaints and my colleagues and me will look into your issues.

EDIT: Sorry, missed that this was regarding Go and not Sola. Removed link.

gerry.delacruz

very interest in trying ics for my Go!. Unfortunate was not able to get the new ROM. i am from the Philippines and still using build 6.0b3.184 Android 2.3.7.

kindly post how to get ICS to my phone.

thanks,

gerry

One time poster
Nguyen47

Please take a look for Go . I searched over the Internet about the Go and all of them say that ICS for Go is laggy

One time poster
asplundj

Well it's several reports about that on this forum but they all as, I understand it, refer back to only one observation. "Truth is a lie told too many times..."

I haven't installed ICS yet so I don't know. It might be true

One time poster
kenw

Well the laggy review came from xda developer who created a FTF file from his phone using a early version of Flashtool and was 600+Mb!! a day later he uploaded a new version using latest Flashtool and it's only 300Mb. I've installed this later one my phone and I must say I'm very pleased using Power management options my battery last twice along after 14 hours still got 73%.

After being in idle mode for a long time (6 hours) it can be a litlle laggy but that soon goes once it's woke up.