Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Greenhorn
Davidmarshall
Accepted Solution

Jelly bean for Xperia GO ???

Hi, Everyone.....:smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

Anyone know when is the rolling out schedule for Xperia "GO"...?

it's Buggy at times in ICS, can't go with it for a long time, and .89 update also not showing up in PCC , only it shows the version .10 is Latest and up-to-date.......but in "ptcrb" .89 version is certified for handset (ST27i).....

and sony started rolling out of Jellybean 4.1 for Xperia "J"..

anyone one know the official JB release date?

Sony Answer plz !

:smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

Capture.JPG

Sony Xperia Support
Samuel

Re: Jelly bean for Xperia GO ???

No one here will be able to tell you anything regarding upcoming updates. All information if found on our blog.

http://blogs.sonymobile.com

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Greenhorn
Davidmarshall

If no one is there to say the exact date.....

Then you would say about it......coz u are support team....:smileyhappy:

And we need our xperia Go lag free....

Mr.Samuel,  already its end of march....then when will Jellybean Hits our devices......

please reply this ...from today how long we should wait for jellybean?....

Sony Xperia Support
Samuel

Believe me, if I could give you some info about this, I'd love to do so. But as it is, I can't. So you just have to wait until the information is published on the blog.

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Greenhorn
Davidmarshall

I beleive you Mr.sam!....

plz give us assurance that, atleast Xperia Go will get jellybean??

Waiting for ur reply!

Sony Xperia Support
Samuel

Yepp.

First up, the upgrade plans* for Xperia T, Xperia TX and Xperia V are progressing as planned – these smartphones will start to receive Jelly Bean during February and March.

Next up, Xperia P, Xperia J and Xperia go will be upgraded from the end of March. Then Xperia S, Xperia SL, Xperia ion and Xperia acro S will follow in the subsequent weeks.

http://blogs.sonymobile.com/2012/12/17/update-on-sony-software-upgrades-including-uplift-to-jelly-be...

sony_logo126x24.gif

Greenhorn
Davidmarshall

Thank you for your help Mr.samuel......

ok, as u said it is end of march, i hope that i'll see update notification in one or two weeks...

one again Thank U...:smileyhappy:

Greenhorn
Davidmarshall

http://www.xperiablog.net/2013/03/28/sony-on-jb-updates-next-xperia-handsets-in-final-plan-stages/?u...

Mr.Samuel....

• I red the above link, ...already they started for Xperia J and xperia T,TX & V......
  • But for Xperia P and GO, they haven't say the exact date or time period.... my question is  J is stated to update with the P and go Xperia's ... but it was first device to receive JB in 2012 phones, .... why is sony is delaying us to give updates soon? and in the same time i started this thread for to let u know that ICS   6.1.1.b.1.10 is slow to use in X go,.....
  • Why we are not seeing 6.1.1.b.1.75 and 6.1.1.b.1.89 version of ICS???? Mr.Samuel ??
  • in case if we     get those above mentioned updates we'll stop asking questions about JellyBean...

Why the two versions are not released for X go users?....

I hope u Mr.samuel u'll answer this !! Thank U...

One time poster
TwiToiT

Have just bought xperia go with ICS installed by the sony showroom only.
It's certainly laggy .. Please help and guide us..
The money put was simply hard earned.

Sony Xperia Support
Samuel

Well, as I wrote in my first post:

No one here will be able to tell you anything regarding upcoming updates. All information if found on our blog.

http://blogs.sonymobile.com

sony_logo126x24.gif