Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
pvolab

sony ericsson xperia arc s (lt18i) update 4.1 JB?

Good evening! Interested in a full answer will come to be updated on this machine, if so, tell everyone what devices are on the 2011 update did not come out. If you do not have this information now, please tell me when exactly will be known whether or not.

By the end of the year we expect the solution JB?

A lot of that at the moment is on the forum, but there is no exact answer. Please give as much as possible a full and clear answer on this question. thank you

One time poster
pvolab

Re: sony ericsson xperia arc s (lt18i) update 4.1 JB?

UP!

Sony Xperia Support
Samuel

If we had any information to give, we would surley do so. We still don't have any information about when/which/how etc regarding the JB update.

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

One time poster
pvolab

And there is at least some information about the output of JB? Consider whether the establishment of updates to Arc / Arc S? Or upgrade to receive the JB model 2012?

One time poster
pvolab

still do not know will update the model or not? Why is there so long answer? All people want to know they will or not. and hope to live a constant unpleasant.

Sony Xperia Support
Samuel

Nope, still no information at all unfortunately.

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

One time poster
ArcSBlack

Samsung has released a list of Android devices which WILL get  the Jelly Bean update. Look through the specs of Galaxy Beam and Galaxy Mini II in terms of speed processor and the built-in RAM. Then tell me what your thoughts are regarding ARC/S Jelly Bean update possibility!! Looking forward to your replies.

One time poster
ArcSBlack

The way I see it and I think everybody thinks within these parameters. Sony upgrades to ICS then all phones which got ICS will get JB! It's simple!:smileyhappy:  Right, sony??

Anonymous(anon)

The latest news about Jelly Bean is from 31st of july.

We are actively investigating Android OS upgrades for all devices, but in the meantime, our Ice Cream Sandwich rollout for Xperia S and 2011 Xperia smartphones continues as planned.

(source: http://blogs.sonymobile.com/products/2012/07/31/on-android-4-1-jelly-bean/)

Before Sony releases Jelly Bean there are a lot of bugfixes to do (e.g. the LED-bug)!

One time poster
ArcSBlack

I know that statement as opposed to what a Sony official declared on FB. But I hope the bug fix will be with that long awaited JellyBean update. Or are you trying to say something else? :smileyhappy: :rhetoric: