Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

rSAP for SE Android phones

Hello,

I'm a new user of SE Arc S and I got pretty dissapointed with the phone when I discovered there is no solution for having rSAP (remote SIM access profile) function in my phone. I was very pleased with my old k810i that I could pair with VW Bluetooth handsfree system, it was very comfortable and nice. I know the rSAP patent is owned by Nokia and it might not be a cheap solution to add it to every phone but I am willing to pay extra to have this rSAP feature on my SE Android phone. Is there any possibility to add this rSAP feature to my phone in future (as a downloadable application or software upgrade)?

Kind regards,

Jürgen

Sony Xperia Support
Sony Xperia Support
Sam

Re: rSAP for SE Android phones

Unfortunately I do not believe that there is any add-on you can acquire that would enable this feature, I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Anonymous(anon)

from a little research, it seems that the only known app to allow this is available from

www.android-rsap.com, but only works on rooted HTC/Samsung phones - and i suspect this is only possible because Samsung have their own implementation of Andrdoi RSAP.

Anonymous(anon)

Vote for rSAP in the polls section.