Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

rSAP for SE Android phones

Hello,

I'm a new user of SE Arc S and I got pretty dissapointed with the phone when I discovered there is no solution for having rSAP (remote SIM access profile) function in my phone. I was very pleased with my old k810i that I could pair with VW Bluetooth handsfree system, it was very comfortable and nice. I know the rSAP patent is owned by Nokia and it might not be a cheap solution to add it to every phone but I am willing to pay extra to have this rSAP feature on my SE Android phone. Is there any possibility to add this rSAP feature to my phone in future (as a downloadable application or software upgrade)?

Kind regards,

Jürgen

Sony Xperia Support
Sony Xperia Support
Sam

Re: rSAP for SE Android phones

Unfortunately I do not believe that there is any add-on you can acquire that would enable this feature, I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Anonymous(anon)

from a little research, it seems that the only known app to allow this is available from

www.android-rsap.com, but only works on rooted HTC/Samsung phones - and i suspect this is only possible because Samsung have their own implementation of Andrdoi RSAP.

Anonymous(anon)

Vote for rSAP in the polls section.