Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
Jawadkhalid89

locked screen music control and camera

Hi i'm again back with my requests .... in these days all the features which i'd requested are available in SE java phones so no big deal for making them available on Xperia.. so here

1- since the time i was using SE like k700i i like the feature to skip the song by pressing down the volume rocker but that's missing in Arc...

2- in 2008 i bought SE k790i(3 MP) and had preffered using it for making pictures to all my phones like yari(5MP),Aino(8MP)and now Arc(8MP).. i think they have same result as my w810i in good light...

in bad light k790i is much better with 3 megapixels than arc having 8 MP .. someone will say due to xenon light then what about the Exmor used in arc

and the good point of k790i which i used to brag of it and comparing with many friends ,was that it never capture a blurred picture even i move my hand very fastly... i turn on the fan on it high speed and then take picture of it and it's fins appear to be still with every detail on them...

i hope i can get these blurrig problem fixed on Arc because my k790i was broken few days ago and now i'm using Aino to take pictures because Arc's pictures turn pale when pictures taken in room and resturant but on the same position Aino have more good white and clear pictures... in short Exmor sucks...

3- when i like to listen music then i need to carry my old w200i because it have superb sound whereas expensive Arc sucks

i got Arc but still using my old phones for missing features in Arc....

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

Re: locked screen music control and camera

there are apps to do pretty much anything, it's easier to check the market on your computer

market.android.com

try this app WidgetLocker

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.widgetlocker&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGws.....

that will allow you to add multiple widgets/controls on the lockscreen

One time poster
Jawadkhalid89

in china we can't buy any application ....  may be you can help me to find some free one.. and also some application for sms details.... and good equalizer... thanks in advance :smileyhappy:F1@QLJYN}5C{~}W9DH3G0M9.jpg

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

how about this  ?

One time poster
Jawadkhalid89

Thanks i'd downloaded and installed...and it's cool...

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

anytime