Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Your first impressions about Xperia arc

Something nasty and dark starts to get to me.... Why do I need to have in my hand this phone called ARC if I have just got the same but called X10 ? Actually I find X10 sexier with better form factor and perfect screen/case size, with Arc it seems  to me that you gain just plastics and nothing more than that. So tell me why Arc should be more capable compared with X10.... 2.3/flash/DNLA. You and your fake stupid politics just like a not-so-legal robbery. And what about your next new arrival SUZE? Nothing is free, dear outsourcing infiltrated !!!

Anonymous(anon)

Sure, it is quite identical to the X10 but Arc would sport 2.3/flash/DLNA !!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA Actually the only reason they shouldn't upgrade the X10 is to convince X10 owners to buy an ARC... Pathetic don't you think so?

Forum Legend
uliwooly

yeah, it is sad that it seems that is the reason they won't roll out more updates to the X10, and seems that samsung is following the same principal, by denying US costumers the 2.2 update because their new lineup will be falsy advertised as 4G galaxy, when in fact is not 4G is just HSDPA not LTE and the current galaxy could get H. what's going on with this big corporations?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Forum Legend
uliwooly

this is my opinion, I think it will be wise for Sony Ericsson to update the current Xperia generation to 2.3, that way current and future costumers can compare how much of an improvement is the 2nd generation and will send a message that SE cares about their costumers.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
an2ny79

They can't because very little has changed... they just made arc slim and sexy (and eye catchy).. I believe everything arc can do is possible and already in our current device.

If they would update x10 family for all customers, I would send them an official receipt for this arc.  Nah, who am I kidding?! I made a mistake, so I made a discovery.. Why would I do the same mistake again?

By the way, comparing Motorola Atrix with Xperia arc, shlt! Atrix is a beast!!! I would definitely choose Motorola Atrix..

First impression for ARC, I fell inlove.. on second thought, top this SE:

http://www.motorola.com/Consumers/US-EN/Consumer-Product-and-Services/Mobile-Phones/Motorola-ATRIX-U...

Motorola ATRIX, with internal memory up to 16GB, and 1GHZ Dual Core processor..This is insanely goooooood! no, not good.. best!

Not to mention that HTC and MOTOROLA are the top and leading when it comes to firmware updates..  Forget the design, it's deceiving.. go for performance and dedicated support.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

I wonder what SE thinking when they revealed all this dual processor new phones. where they like oh sh... we are about to release our second generation that match 2010's best phones but now they wont be able to compete at the same level (besides price and camera )

One time poster
an2ny79

Hahaha, that's SE... Still Erratic

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Sony has amazing techology but "sony ericsson" is not taking advantage of it, how does that make any sense?

Anonymous(anon)

whether to buy , it again if you do not release an update for an android! I was going to buy it, that's just a matter of when you give a kick up the backside with the updates?? sense then to buy if you so treat customers!:smileyconfused:

One time poster
an2ny79

They have the best designers in town.. Phone technology wise, fair enough.. but not the best (IMHO)..

Hehehe.. Still Erratic slogon... We are just a "Make-Believe"