Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
an2ny79

Re: Xperia Arc housing cracks?

fortunately my Arc didn't have that crack..  Only the crack my fiancee did when it's just 18 hours old!!!!

The bad thing about buying SE phones, you can't find any housing/case if you want to change it.  My ex x10 is now getting old, and I still cant find a new case for it..  My daughter is getting sick and tired of waiting... she demands new.. darn!

Anonymous(anon)

hello i'm italian, but my arc is deutsche.

hey same problem for me on my blue arc.

I contacted SE via chat too, i had talk with an italian staff, and she told me the same things, that it is NOT COMMON problem, and no one contact them before me -.-

f******* s.e. !!

This morning I brought my SONY ARC with cracks in the housing to S.E. service in Naples, Italy.
They told me that I will have to wait 15-20 days, but it will probably not under warranty, because of cracks' housing !!! -.-
I hope SONY ERICSSON GLOBAL will solve it my problem :smileysad:
SONY ERICSSON READ THOSE POSTS !!!!!!!!!! IT IS VERY COMMON PROBLEM !!!!!!!!

(sorry for the bad english)

Anonymous(anon)

hello i'm italian, but my arc is deutsche.

hey same problem for me on my blue arc.

I  contacted SE via chat too, i had talk with an italian staff, and she  told me the same things, that it is NOT COMMON problem, and no one  contact them before me -.-

f******* s.e. !!

This morning I brought my SONY ARC with cracks in the housing to S.E. service in Naples, Italy.
They told me that I will have to wait 15-20 days, but it will probably not under warranty, because of cracks' housing !!! -.-
I hope SONY ERICSSON GLOBAL will solve it my problem
SONY ERICSSON READ THOSE POSTS !!!!!!!!!! IT IS VERY COMMON PROBLEM !!!!!!!!

(sorry for the bad english)

One time poster
Steve1970
Anonymous(anon)

it's a S.E.'s problem... I'll never pay 25£

Forum Legend
Dr_Chris

http://cnn.cn/shop/sonyericsson-xperia-c-28_946.html?osCsid=dc8c5f3a06439a9b7c0eb734a2f57ff3 You can get the X10 housing from here.I recently bought some mobile spares from them and their service is excellent.

Enthusiast
huggons

Anonymous(anon)

this is italian S.E. facebook page. please post here

Trustee
Jeff

Hi Everyone,

As my colleague Markus mentions on the Facebook link above, we are investigating these concerns, and we will share when we have more information.

I'll be sure to post here, and in the other threads on the forum where this is being discussed.

Anonymous(anon)

Same here!

Midnight Blue Xperia Arc. Bought it 3 months ago in the Netherlands. Never ever dropped it but now it has a crack in the housing above the light sensor...

Experienced similar problems with my previous phone, the Xperia X1. This appeared to be a common problem.

Seems like SE isn't able to produce phones with solid housings. Think I'll move over to another brand next time...

Bummer!