Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
Vipinrahul

Re: Xperia Arc SD card problem

Thanks for all your replies friend. I will be very pleased if the SD card gets detected so that i can backup all data and format it finally. Let me see. Thanks again.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

I hope so too, try all the suggestions above and see if that works

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Vipinrahul

i tried everything and still no result. SD card is not being detected.

Anonymous(anon)

Try using a Nokia C6?

Forum Legend
uliwooly

there you have it, the SD card it's corrupted.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

Hi All,

Even i am facing same issue as Rahul reported.

After upgrading to ICS4.0.4 (Build Number 4.1.B.0.431), SD card is not getting detected any further on the PC.

It shows "SD Card connected" but nowhere SD card contents can be seen on the PC.

Even the link to update the service is a total waste of time. It didnt help me either.

This is a bug and has to be fixed.

-Chaitanya

One time poster
KimClem

I am having the same problem, I have tried to re-install with PCC but I keep getting a message saying that I need an SD card to use PCC. I have lost some apps, music, but more importantly all my photos. I am truly p'd off because I pay a lot of money each month for this phone, and I rely on it for everything now!