Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Xperia Arc S would not charge

I have bought a brand new xperia arc s, two days back.  I just charged only once so far.  When I charged for second time today, it does not charge properly.  I tried usb to wall plug and usb to computer, but not working.  It charges briefly for 2 seconds and gets disconnected.  I believe it is due to loose contact of adapter with phone socket. 

I also given-away my old smart phone to my relatives.  Please help me asap...it is really frustrating having bought a new phone of high-end of sony ericsson. 

Hoping to get the problem resolved....:  Sony Ericsson-First Time Buyer.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: Xperia Arc S would not charge

do you have any other "Micro USB cable"? if you do use it, it does not have to be sony ericsson's cable for it to work

Don't forget to mark the Correct Answers & Helpful Answers

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: Xperia Arc S would not charge

also take the battery out -> press and hold the power button for 5 seconds -> put the battery back on -> connect the phone to the wall charger, see if that works

Don't forget to mark the Correct Answers & Helpful Answers

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)