2012-09-10 10:57 AM
ive updated my xperia arc S lt18i to android 4.0 using my pc companion.....but now the phone gets stuck into bootloop...
it gets restarting and restarting...again and again without even going to the home screen....this usually happens when i turn the bluetoth on......someone please help
2012-09-11 12:23 PM
Sounds like it would be wise to try performing a repair of your phone's software.
You can easily perform the interaction with our program Sony PC Companion, availalbe for download from the link below
What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.
2012-09-22 08:07 PM
I am having the same problem. Updated My Arc S to Android 4 and now I get those errors like "Sim-card has been removed" and then the phone closes down and starts up again.
I also did the software repair but still have the issue.
I experienced this issue when:
- in the middle of a conversation. Suddenly got disconnected!!;
- when listening to music;
- in the middle of a Parkmobile action;
- unplugging my earphones.
It drives my crazy and sincerely regret that I updated to this "much better"Android 4 version.
Please advise a.s.a.p. how to solve this issue.
I WAS a happy Sony-Ericsson user. Like to become it again !!!
2012-09-22 08:43 PM
I disagree, I can say the same thing about your comment that it's useless, not to mention against forum rules
1. User spam - Repeated posting of the same or similar content across multiple threads. This includes "advertising” or posting of you dissatisfaction with a product, service or the support from our company. Please always feel free to post new threads with any concerns you have, but please keep the conversation in that thread.
2. Personal attacks - Rude behavior is easily recognized, and will not be tolerated. This includes to other members, moderators and employees of Sony Ericsson.
3. Foul language - Although foul language is made invisible by the automated profanity filter, it is still not acceptable to post. Attempts to circumvent the filter will be treated the same.
This is truly not something we wanted to have happen, but we want this forum to be a place people are happy to visit, or feel comfortable posting questions and comments. We hope you appreciate our transparency and continue to post here as often as you please.
2012-09-22 09:09 PM
Well, I don't see what your solution brings me (or it is my lack of knowledge).
Isn't my simcard linked to my phone-number ? I have a contract on this phone-number.
So buying a new simcard means change my number, right ? Why would I do that.
I don't think the Simcard is the issue. It is just a strange message which only came up after updating to the Android 4
And I also don't think I go against forum rules.
So please explain me why your solution would work ...
2012-09-22 09:12 PM
2012-09-22 09:27 PM
OK. good to know. Learned something.
Still quite a big coincidence it appeared right after the android update.
Let's hope it is the simcard than and not the Adroid 4 version who is causing the issues.