Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Trustee
Jeff

Re: We are answering your questions about the Xperia arc!

Yes, it does! :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

Excellent. Many thanks for your reply.

Trustee
Jeff

There is no Qriocity or Music Unlimited application on mine by default, nor anything in the Market.

As far as I know, this service hasn't been made available on any mobile phones yet, so we'll have to wait and see.

Trustee
Jeff

Yup!

Not that I'm any good at it, but maybe I'll use this as a sign I should try it out.

Anonymous(anon)

Do you have a car dock available for it?  I notice you've CK100 kit...does this put the phone into Car Dock mode automatically?

Trustee
Jeff

The dock doesn't "connect" with the phone in any way, so it won't be able to automatically enter a different mode.

Anonymous(anon)

I think the Googe Nexus One (and some other handsets) have car docks for them with a magnet in them and usb connection which the phone then recognises as being a car dock and switches the handset into the car dock mode - it would be great for this handset to have a similar accessory! Hint, hint.  Something your product development team should look at maybe?! Just to add to this, it seems many other handsets have this accessory - just a quick search returned docks already announced and available for pre order for the Motorola Atrix, new LG Opimus handsets, Samsung etc ranges.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

does the Arc has a BURST mode ?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Trustee
Jeff

No, but like the video Rikard made shows, you can manually take photos surprisingly quickly.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

I don't know if you have an Arc with you, if you do, can you check how many fps can you take in different modes?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)