Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
creigb

Syncronising Twitter contacts

My contacts and Twitter have stopped sync'n. I have tried removing and reinstalling twitter but no use. Facebook syncs ok still. Is it just me or is it a general problem? Andriod 2.3.4 build 4.0.2.a.0.62 Arc LT15i.

Also if I go into about phone and status my phone number is unknown - where does it pick it up from? I have a myself in contacts with the phone number in!

cheers

Community Manager
Johan

Re: Syncronising Twitter contacts

If the Facebook sync works fine but not Twitter it sounds more like some temporary problem at Twitter.

Regarding the My phone number it is only supported by some SIM cards, and in order to change or edit this number you will need to use the SIM card in a non Android phone which supports this.

What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey

One time poster
creigb

Depends on your definition of temporary. It has been like it for several weeks. Timescape is ok but Twitter won't sync with contacts.

One time poster
creigb

Still no sync! Perhaps ICS will improve things?